Add question (Simple)
- Text editing makes it easy to register one or multiple questions. If you edit the sample text in the current edit window further by referring to the input method below or select 『 Save 』 , the question will be registered and a test set will be created.
- You can proceed with the test on the generated test results screen or receive the test paper converted to PDF.
- After you enter your email, you can also receive the result link as an email during the test.
- Question registration is available through qubi question editor, Excel Upload/download and question registration text mode.
- This function is for experience only, and the test link is valid for 7 days after registration. If you wish to use the ongoing testing and management service, please use it after signing up for membership (free of charge) of the Entercube. Free members can use the PDF test paper publishing service for unlimited duration.
- 『 #. 』 symbol is used to identify questions. Not needed if it's a single question.
- Please enter 『 @. 』 before the selection. If not included, it is subject matter. You can enter a continuous selection, but line breaks are not allowed within the selection (error occurrence).
- This symbol 『 (*) 』 specifies the correct answer to the selectable question. If there are more than one, it is set as a multi-selective question.
- 『 <c> 능금 </c> 』 symbol specifies the correct answer to the subject matter. If not, it will be an unanswered subject matter (i.e., an essay question).
- 『 <c> 능금||사과||apple</c> 』 symbol sets multiple answers to the correct answer when specifying the subject matter answer.
- 『 <t> 예문내용</t> 』 symbol is used to enter an example text. (optional)
- 『 <d> 정답설명</d> 』 symbol is used to enter the correct answer description.(optional)
- 『 <i>외부이미지URL</i> 』 symbol is used to register a image (optional)
- 『 <!-- 』 부호와 『 --> 』 symbol is used when entering comments. (optional)
#. 대한민국에서 가장 큰 도시는? @.서울(*) @.부산 @.의정부 @.서귀포 #. 절기가운데 낮의 길이가 가장 짧은 절기명은 무엇인가? <c>동지</c> #. 다음 빈 칸에 들어갈 알맞은 단어는? <t> According to Richard Thaler’s theory, people value an object more if their ( ) is clearly established. In a classic study, people were asked to assess the value of coffee cups which had been gifted to them. Another group in the study was also asked to estimate the value of coffee cups, but these coffee cups were not owned by anyone. </t> @.homework @.ownership(*) @.classroom @.membership <d>보기가운데 ownership외에는 문장의 뜻이 맞지 않음</d> #. 컴퓨터를 구성하고 있는 부품을 모두 고르시오. @.콤프레셔 @.핸들 @.CPU(*) @.메모리(*) <d>CPU는 연산을 담당하고 메모리는 기억장치로서 컴퓨터의 핵심부품이다.</d>